Talk

Advanced search

Symptom spotters unite!

(3 Posts)
Justwaitingforaline Fri 26-May-17 11:10:55

This is cycle #5 ttc baby #2 ( 1st DC was unplanned so nothing to compare to!) and I've tried not symptom spotting up until now but this month, I am going allllll out on the reading into everything and anything - come and join me in my madness!

CD 21 today, I think I'm about 10DPO but I didn't use OPK's this month.

Symptoms:
- For the last 3 days I have had an awful stomach. We're talking about 4 toilet trips a day and none of them 'normal' which is highly abnormal for me - I haven't eaten anything different!
- I keep getting a hot feeling across my boobs, like they've got a heat pad on them or something
- I am a human hedgehog, super prickly and grumpy.
- constant cramping for the last two days, different from pains around O time which were pinchy and one sided, this is more of a very low down ache

Justwaitingforaline Fri 26-May-17 14:42:24

Clearly you're all a lot saner than I am!

poppylou27 Sat 27-May-17 11:32:35

Hello @Justwaitingforaline .. I am symptom spotting too, I've got fuller feeling boobs and keep getting twinges in my lower abdomen area... I'm 12dpo and did a frer this morning on SMU and there's a faint line but I'm not entirely convinced, so I too am relying on the symptom spotting lol! Also I've been weeing very frequently!

Hope you're ok smile

Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now