Talk

Advanced search

Evap or faint positive?

(6 Posts)
Saharah Fri 26-May-17 08:17:52

Can anyone see anything on any of these? I have used these tests before and thought I had a line (when I wasn't pregnant) so am a bit wary. All these photos were taken within a 10 min time frame but I am testing early.

Writerwannabe83 Fri 26-May-17 08:20:45

I can see a line but there are frequent posts on here about how this brand of test gives false positives in the form of convincing evaporation lines.

Can you get hold of a different brand?

And how early are you testing?

Sunshinesaz86 Fri 26-May-17 08:34:58

I can definitely see a shadow of a line but yes these tests sometimes can show faint lines.

I do hope not in your case, and fingers crossed it's your BFP! Maybe try a pink dye test x x

Saharah Fri 26-May-17 11:52:42

Thanks both in going to leave it until after the weekend and test again. I think it's a stronger line than the ones I had with this brand before so feeling hopeful. Wasn't tacking ovulation but think I could be 8 or 9 days post.

Viletta Fri 26-May-17 23:02:54

I see a faint line. I heard blue dye could see evap.. try red dye? How many days before af?

ElsieMae13 Sun 04-Jun-17 17:14:42

Hello Sahara - definitely looks like a line to me! Have you tried another test since this? I'm having the same dilemma with a very faint test. It's so faint I feel like I'm making it up but it did show within 5 min which was the test time. Do you think this could be a positive? Feeling like I'm getting my hopes up as we've been trying a few months and had just decided to stop trying due to pre booked flights to a wedding abroad cutting it a bit fine for a baby if it isn't this month!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now