Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant after Miscarriage

(7 Posts)
Nadines1987 Thu 25-May-17 06:24:53

Hi all,
I had a miscarriage in December when I was 8 weeks pregnant. Been trying since then and done a test today and I'm 5 weeks pregnant!! I'm over the moon but also so so scared and anxious that something is going to happen again! Has anyone got any advice on how to try and keep calm or has anyone else been through the same situation?xx

Lolly34h Thu 25-May-17 06:55:38

I'm 5 weeks today after a mc in march. I'm going through exactly the same. So no advice but didn't wanna read and run x x

LisaSimpsonsbff Thu 25-May-17 08:18:43

Really sorry for your loss. I'm​ 4+3 after twice losing at five weeks. Absolutely petrified, and obsessively anxious! I'm trying to remember that the statistics are still on my side, and that I can't control what happens so worrying about it isn't helping anything. Can't honestly say it's working, though!

LisaSimpsonsbff Thu 25-May-17 08:20:18

If you look over in pregnancy there is a thread of women who are pregnant after miscarriage, if you think that might be helpful?

BeyondHope Sat 27-May-17 09:03:31

Congratulations. I am 6 weeks pregnant after 4 miscarriages in the last year. I feel like I'm on the edge every day. I have an early scan booked for next week through our local epu so praying for good news.

Nadines1987 Sat 27-May-17 10:35:59

Sorry for the late reply and sorry for all your losses. Thanks for replying to me! It's so hard not to think about it isn't it? I have a real mix of emotions at the moment but trying to stay calm and positive which is so hard! BeyondHope did you get in touch with the EPU for your early scan?

BeyondHope Sun 28-May-17 10:20:34

Hi Nadines. I have my scan first thing on Thursday. Can't come soon enough!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now