Talk

Advanced search

Some please help!!!

(3 Posts)
Daaanielle96 Wed 24-May-17 21:01:34

I'm totally new to this An I really need some advice.
Me An my OH are trying for baby number 2. I came off the pill 11 days ago. Whilst I was on the pill I had very irregular periods An they were always hit An miss so I never actually had a cycle length or knew the exact date or when I'm ovulating. So now since I've been waiting for my withdrawal bleed from coming off cerezett, last night I went to the toilet and when I wiped I noticed slight snotty dark brown blood in my pants, sorry for the info! I just assumed it was the breakthrough bleed but now it's not even going on a pad but it's barely there when I wipe, it's just really snotty An very brown. Could this be implantation? Someone please help surely it couldn't have happened so soon!

Laurajonesy Wed 24-May-17 23:11:46

I usually get that the da before AF then it comes in full swing in the morning! Not sure if that's any help??

Cantstanddisney Wed 24-May-17 23:19:32

Both times I came off cerazette it took 3 months for my cycle to resume. I often spot whilst on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now