Talk

Advanced search

Not symptom spotting this month!

(6 Posts)
SSF8 Mon 22-May-17 21:34:58

Or at least that was the plan!
Usually my boobs kill straight after ovulation up until AF shows. And for 8 cycles I've said "oh, boobs hurt. I'm pregnant" and guess what... BFN!
However. 7dpo today. And my boobs still don't hurt. Felt abit heavy when I took my bra off tonight. But nope... still don't hurt.
🙄
So now I've decided, this is unusual.... I must be pregnant.
Help me god before I crack up for good!

Marykate1987 Tue 23-May-17 20:33:02

I'm exactly the same. I Imagine every possible symptom every month however this month month nothing. Except for the fact that I have a constant full feeling. No appetite at all which isn't like me...

SSF8 Tue 23-May-17 21:42:56

TTC drives us girls crazy! OH is totally sick of me.
I still have nothing. 8dpo today. Boobs feel fine. Had a few cramps, but nothing major!
Moving house tomorrow so had a lot on my mind, which is thankfully taking my mind of symptom spotting!

Viletta Tue 23-May-17 22:26:23

I was convinced I was pregnant last cycle, had all symptoms, had faint line on superdrug test, congratulations, 6 tests later (bfn and bfp with faintest lines) af came on time. This month I decided no more of this crap! No early testing! I make myself busy with other projects these 2ww. So many people get excited with early testing and so many are let down. No more of this emotional roller coaster for me. Good luck to all of you and wishing we will get our BFP very soon! smilewink

SSF8 Wed 24-May-17 07:35:45

I totally agree.
I've tested early every cycle for the past 9. And even sometimes after AF I've been so convinced I "felt pregnant" that I've tested again.
I've probably spend hundreds of pounds on pregnancy tests.
I have a FRER and a Superdrug test in my drawer which I'm hoping I lose temporarily during the house move and find them again after AF is due to stop me wasting anymore money.
5 days to go now till AF is due. Will keep myself busy until then.

Viletta Wed 24-May-17 16:30:44

@SSF8 good plan! The weather luckily looking great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now