Talk

Advanced search

TWW begins today, anyone want to join me?

(107 Posts)
Saharah Sun 21-May-17 12:05:38

I think my 2WW begins today. We haven't been properly tracking ovulation, came off the pill 4 months ago and cycles have settled into 33 days so I'm basing dates and ovulation on that. If I'm right ovulation would be today.

I'm not sure we have DTD enough but hoping so, we DTD Wednesday, Thursday and today so fingers crossed.

Anyone else in a similar boat?

I'm 31 and TTC number 1.

mayoli Sun 21-May-17 14:04:21

My TWW began yesterday! Got a sperm donation on Friday evening and now it's a waiting game. First cycle and first baby, driving myself around the bend with symptom spotting!

Saharah Sun 21-May-17 19:04:23

Hi! I'm the same with symptom spotting although obviously it's too early for me to actually have any. Just want the next couple of weeks to fly by but worried I didn't DTD enough or at the right time!

Sunshinesaz86 Sun 21-May-17 20:12:56

Hi all, I'm also starting tww today, think I've ov'd last night/today? Positive opks 19th/20th and neg today. DTD on CD 9,12 twice on 14 and 15 (yesterday) but I've been up since 5.15 today woth DS so doubt I'll have the energy to tonight. Even tho I really know I privately should but hey ho, fx there's still sperms hanging out 😂😂

TTC #2
Age 30 nearly 31
Cycle #2
MMC in Feb at 12 week scan

The tww is so looooong!! Good luck to you all x x

Icloud54 Sun 21-May-17 20:56:38

Hi all
I'm 2dpo today (I think), dtd quite well this month (fingers crossed).
No symptoms to report yet. It's going to be a long 10 days.

happybus28 Sun 21-May-17 21:11:54

Hi all

Pretty sure I've ovulated at some point today. Had a positive OPK yesterday but only managed to DTD last night, was Tuesday night before that so I'm not convinced this will be our month, aiming to DTD tonight as well just in case. Long 2 weeks ahead. Hope it goes fast for you all and we all get our BFPs!

Saharah Sun 21-May-17 21:58:10

Yes fingers crossed for us all! Would be amazing to see some BFPs on here in a couple of weeks smile I'm determined not to test too early this time.

Also I read somewhere that fresh pineapple helps so have been eating that today - could be a complete myth of course but can't hurt!

happybus28 Mon 22-May-17 06:40:42

Yes I've read about pineapple being good for implantation too!! I usually always start spotting from about 7 dpo right through to AF making a full appearance so taking vitamin B6 this cycle to try and prevent that happening! Not sure if it'll work but figured I'd try it!

mayoli Mon 22-May-17 21:01:57

I may or may not have eaten a whole pineapple and half a broccoli today.
I really need to calm down. Day 3/14, I'm very very very tempted to test with a First Response this weekend but I'll hold myself back!

mayoli Mon 22-May-17 21:02:21

Good luck everyone! xx

DoubleCarrick Mon 22-May-17 21:04:40

My tww ends on Friday! Not sure when I'll test because I'm at my parents from thurs-Tues

teenytinypontypine Mon 22-May-17 21:05:38

Halloo halloo I am also in the 2ww after presumed ovulation yesterday. TTC number 2, and this is cycle about 4 or 5 now. Finding it a bit disconcerting to not have caught yet as when TTC #1 we got pregnant on the first cycle twice (1st ending in miscarriage). I was naively expecting to get pregnant instantly again!

PhoenixMama Wed 24-May-17 17:43:42

Hi ladies - just a quick one (I'm 9 days into my tww!) It's pineapple core you eat after ovulation not pineapple. Core a pineapple & cut it into 5 pieces. Eat 1 piece a day from ovulation. Still unproven scientifically but I know some people swear by it.

Pineapple itself is eaten to induce labour not exactly what we want!

icloud54 Wed 24-May-17 17:57:30

How's everyone getting on? I'm 5dpo today (I think), nothing to report apart from slight ovary pains on both sides. It's probably nothing and I get it every month.
Fingers still crossed though star

mayoli Wed 24-May-17 18:05:44

Hello! Also 5dpo. Woke up super early feeling totally overheated, (TMI) had loose stools and cramping like mad. Feel soooo ill- I am hoping this is early pregnancy and not a bug sad

Saharah Wed 24-May-17 21:54:50

Hi everyone! I have no symptoms to speak of but then again I suppose it's too early? Wish it was a week or so on so I could test.

Hi! smile think I'm 5dpo? I'm technically in an accidental tww... we weren't trying to but we weren't taking precautions either, and I checked my period calendar and found that we dtd around ovulation, so let's see what happens! I doubt anything will come of it this month but it's nice to have some other people anxiously waiting too grin

happybus28 Thu 25-May-17 07:18:14

I have no symptoms either but only 4dpo so not expecting too really. Last day at work for 4 days for me so gonna try and keep busy over my time off & try and take my mind off it! Hope you all enjoy the lovely weather we are meant to get today ☀️

Sunshinesaz86 Thu 25-May-17 07:45:15

Hi ladies, I'm also 4/5 dpo going off +opks. No symptoms here if anything very samey as other cycles.
I was overly emotional on Tuesday but I think that was just being a human from watching all about the Manchester attacks. I cried in the morning and teared up at least another 10 (more like 20) times that day.

Who's resting early and who will wait until AF due/late? X x

DoubleCarrick Fri 26-May-17 06:13:23

I caved and did a test tues. Very very faint bfp. I don't quite believe it though as it was so faint

happybus28 Fri 26-May-17 08:08:44

sunshine im 5dpo & due to test next Sunday but I'll def be testing Saturday as I have a 30th birthday party to go to on the Sat night so I'd like to know if I can drink!! When are you planning to test?

Tentative congrats double do you have a pic we can see?

Icloud54 Fri 26-May-17 11:26:06

Congratulations Double!! Hope everything works out for you.
Let's hope to more BFPs grin

DoubleCarrick Fri 26-May-17 14:13:42

It's not obvious that there's a line in the pic blush although to be fair, the line isn't obvious irl either!

Sunshinesaz86 Fri 26-May-17 17:06:39

Tentatively congrats double I hope the line gets darker over the coming days.

Happy I'm 6 dpo (I think) pos opk last sat and think I ov'd that day or night as was surge was gone by pm. Could be less. I'm going to try and hold out until wed next week if I can AF due Saturday so that's a sensible time I think.

I agree cloud here's to more BFP's to come 😃X x

mayoli Sun 28-May-17 12:52:14

9DPO. Seriously holding myself back from testing here! Testing 15DPO next Saturday but very tempted to early test on Wednesday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now