Talk

Advanced search

Clearblue monitor-any good?

(4 Posts)
MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Sat 20-May-17 15:57:33

I have PCOS and so usually have no idea whether I'm ovulating. Just picked up at clearblue advanced monitor and was hoping that it had been successful for anyone ttcing. It's expensive and the sticks are too so hoping it's not a big waste of money?

IndianaMoleWoman Sat 20-May-17 18:32:30

Took 20 cycles to conceive DC1 without the monitor. Conceived DC2 second cycle with the monitor. Might just be a coincidence but it obviously didn't do any harm! Good luck!

MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Sat 20-May-17 18:39:06

Thank you, I've just started to use the ovulation kit and I think my meds are helping my cycles regulate so my chances of conceiving may well have increased. On a second day of a flashing smiley but hopeful the monitor will be useful. Got in second hand and half price on fleabay so next cycle I'll be able to start using it I think?

Does it analyse your cycle or just tell you when to test?

DT2016 Sat 20-May-17 18:55:12

I've got the old style monitor and conceived DS using it. Also conceived again using monitor, but that pregnancy ended badly. TTC again now and on cycle 2 so fingers crossed. It's definitely helpful in pinpointing your fertile days. Annoying the pee sticks are so chuffing expensive tho!
Good luck 🍀

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now