Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

norethisterone help?

(1 Post)
Alicejj8x Sat 20-May-17 12:29:28

Hello... first off I am unsure if this is the right feed so if not I apologise ...
I have irregular periods one every 3 months and I've been getting norethisterone tablets from the doctors since jan ( on and off).. I take 3 tablets every day for 10 days and then after I finished taking them I come on my period ... which has been fine and have been working..

Last Wednesday the 10th I was due to be on but obv where my body doesn't have regular periods I knew I wouldn't be on so i was meant to take my tablet then but I just thought id leave it a week as I thought give my body a chance anyway- I had one box of tablets left to take anyway so I took one tablet this Wednesday 17th just one and then worried myself as me and my partner are TTC so he said to me could I be pregnant which I had already tested for and it was negative but he worried me and said don't take anymore of the tablets untill I've got a blood test from the doctors. So anyway this Friday 19th! I came on my period! Could it of been that one tablet I took or could it of been my body actually sorting itself out?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now