Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding and Early Pregnancy?

(2 Posts)
user1495237471 Sat 20-May-17 00:48:13

an anyone please please please reply???? confused

I am hoping that someone can offer their opinion on my situation. My boyfriend and I have been constantly TTC and did so during my ovulation week in towards the end of April. My period was supposed to arrive on the 15th of May, as I ALWAYS have a cycle that is varies between 26-29 days and when my period does come it lasts for exactly 3 days - when it starts, it starts little after an hour of bleeding and it goes from being heavy to really light how normal periods go. This time round, my period was late by 2 days, until I began a really odd bleed on the 17th of May. It began as very light pink with blood tinge and consistency of almost like a watermark on the tissue. It developed into a brighter blood during the day however with a lot of clear stretchy mucusy discharge and tiny brownish dots that you felt like little bits of dried blood when pressed between two fingers. I did have cramping that was often at a constant, never decreasing or increasing in pain, but it was kind of painful and some twinges on both right and left side. I woke up this morning, and the blood had completely disappeared and the cramps had gone. My only problem was the bleeding began again in the evening time, but its nothing heavy bleeding and is just watery pinkish blood mixed with red like a very light period again and this time NO CRAMPS at all.

I am really really confused as I've experienced nothing like this before and I don't know what to do! Like I said I've never had a late period know people are going to say its a miscarriage sad but its just so weird and I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced similar before! I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms before this -- sore, hard breasts, extreme tiredness, hunger, feeling sick and etc -- it feels like everything has gone apart from the twinges in my abdomen sides which are not painful, I still feel sick at odd times and my boobs have become oddly soft and floppy (might just be normal) blush . Can someone please offer some opinion here? It would be really appreciated! I'm 21, so any experience at all would be helpful! smile

SashaSays Sat 20-May-17 00:53:15

Hi. Everyone is different so until you take a test you can't really know, but I can give you my experience.

A few days before I found out I was pregnant, I had some bleeding which I initially thought was my period because I had cramps. It was light brown and lasted about a day, had sore boobs and was very very tired, I took a test about a 5 days later which came out positive.

Good luck OPflowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now