Talk

Advanced search

The snip

(6 Posts)
rubyrooster Fri 19-May-17 22:32:47

My husband has booked in for the snip and I thought we were going to try for another baby.

I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. I can't believe our choice to have more children in the future would be gone for good. sad

Laurajonesy Fri 19-May-17 23:16:31

Oh no! Have you spoken to him about it?

rubyrooster Sat 20-May-17 14:35:13

Yea. He just said he doesn't think he wants one now. But we were talking of having another one like 12 hours before making the appointment

Oysterbabe Sat 20-May-17 14:42:10

It's a bit shit of him to book it without talking it through with you and telling you he definitely doesn't want more children and the reason for that. How many do you have?

rubyrooster Sat 20-May-17 18:07:18

Yes very shit. It was also my birthday. So really annoyed with it. We have two and then he has another son we have occasionally when we are given the chance.

I am happy with what we have I just thought that we were going to try for another but to do it with out discussing it and then just telling me like he was telling me he had booked the dentist. The anger about it is getting more angry

OlennasWimple Sat 20-May-17 18:08:39

Yup, that's shit, both the timing and without talking it through properly with you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now