Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation late following Chem pregnancy

(7 Posts)
1000jobstodo Fri 19-May-17 22:13:06

Hi all,

Just wondered for those who had had a chemical pregancy how long it took for your cycles to return to normal? I was due to ovulate around 17/18th this month and wondered whether I would be possibly ovulating late this month due to chemical pregnancy last month? I had three positive tests which unfortunately didn't get darker lines then had a period 6 days late.
Just hoping my cycles will get back to normal soon!
What were your experiences following a cp please? I've got zero signs of ovulating sad

physicskate Fri 19-May-17 22:32:52

I ov'd a week late after the last one...

1000jobstodo Fri 19-May-17 23:09:45

Thanks physics. Encouraging that ovulation wasn't completely missed though I suppose. I've heard that can happen. Thanks for your response

tobermory29 Fri 19-May-17 23:56:50

I had a CP last month. Expected to ovulate day 14. Had no lines on the opks at all. Was resigned to missing a month. Day 16 positive opks, out of nowhere, ovulation pain day 17. May not be far away smile

LisaSimpsonsbff Sat 20-May-17 07:17:26

I've had two in a row - first one I ovulated three days past my 'normal', but the second one eight days. It's frustrating, I know, but hopefully you'll ovulate soon.

minime2017 Sat 20-May-17 09:04:39

I had a chemical at the start of the year and my cycles since have been out of whack. They've been between 26 and 34 days long with ov varying between cd10 (this cycle) and cd16. I was very regular, nearly to the hour, before the chemical. However I've been trying new prenatal vits which might have an effect on it all.

1000jobstodo Sat 20-May-17 11:16:53

Thanks everyone for your replies. Some encouraging experiences. Strange thing is I felt like I ovulated on cd 5, day after period stopping which is mega early but I put that down to hormones going mad and didn't think more of it. I'll be patient and hopefully it'll happen soon. Good luck to you all with getting asuccessful pregnancy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now