Talk

Advanced search

Faint line on Clearblue plus... Am I pregnant?

(5 Posts)
MrsMusilova93 Fri 19-May-17 14:54:48

Hi all, I'm 24 and have had a missed miscarriage (14wks) in 2013 and ectopic pregnancy (ruptured left tube which was removed along with baby at 7wks) in 2014. Me and my fiancé have been trying the relaxed approach to TTC (if it happens it happens!)... AF is now 10 days late, no sign of period, I had some tiny amount of spotting just before AF was due, I've now got sore boobs and feeling queasy, noticing smells etc. I had 2 negatives from Co-Op tests, but this afternoon did a Clearblue Plus test and there is a veeeery faint line!! It won't even show up on a pic - but in person it's definitely there and my mum and fiance can also see it. Could I be pregnant? Will do digital test in the morning, Dr can't see me till 30th may. Any advice gratefully received smile x

CocktailsInTheSunshine Fri 19-May-17 14:58:57

Sorry for your losses. If the line showed up in the required time then I will say congratulations - very fair to get a false positive. I hope everything goes well this time for you.

NoOneLikesACrispyTowel Fri 19-May-17 18:47:09

Unfortunately it isn't but 'very rare' to get a false positive at all. In fact they are painfully common and Clear Blue are famous for them.

Apparently First Response tests can be a bit better but avoid Superdrug tests like the plague.

Good luck.

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 20-May-17 10:35:40

I've had a few false positives.... clearblue, Lloyds and Superdrug. Don't trust any of those now.

HeyJupiter Sat 20-May-17 10:40:06

So sorry for your losses. I think clearblue can be a bit hit and miss so I would go and get a FRER if I were you. Good luck, really hope this is your time smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now