Talk

Advanced search

2 days late... but BFN on tests - what's happening?

(7 Posts)
carbqueen88 Fri 19-May-17 07:06:17

Hi all,

Did a test on Wednesday that was BFN.
Currently away with work (back tomorrow) so can't test til then.

Period is 2 days late - does this sound familiar...

Am I getting overexcited for nothing?

Will break my heart to see Flo come to town! confused

Justwaitingforaline Fri 19-May-17 10:19:17

Sometimes stress can affect your period and make it late, it's very normal!
Conversely, you could have ovulated later than you think! Try testing again in a few days - you're not out until AF shows!

carbqueen88 Fri 19-May-17 10:27:17

@Justwaitingforaline I would rather AF just arrive if she's planning on visiting!
I can't take this... particularly as I've come off all anxiety/depression meds to conceive flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers

Sunshinesaz86 Fri 19-May-17 10:38:22

car is there no way you can get a test before tomorrow? Nip out somewhere on a break?

If not as hard as it is you'll have to wait until tomorrow, do you have any symptoms?

Fx you are pg if not I do hope AF arrives soon (in the nicest possible way) to stop the suspense killing you before hand!

It's so tough! Good luck x x

carbqueen88 Fri 19-May-17 12:02:27

Boobs seem quite veiny and I'm peeing very regularly - but may just be me looking for symptoms confused xx

Gemaxo Fri 19-May-17 12:13:49

I recently had this!

I was 4 days late and getting very annoyed with the BFN's!

5th day came and so did my BFP!! It was faint though but by day 7 as you can see it was very dark!

Don't get your hopes up but don't assume the worst! I'm guessing I ovulated late, this may be the case for you OP.

Test again in a couple of days, Good luck xo

-top test 5 days after AF due, bottom test 7 days after. Every test before was BFN.

carbqueen88 Fri 19-May-17 13:24:50

@Gemaxo thank you flowers
A horrendous wave of nausea has just come over me and had an upset tum earlier.
All the signs are there, hopefully can do a test later xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now