Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is 6/7dpo to early for symptoms

(5 Posts)
holzyb20 Thu 18-May-17 17:16:05

Hi everyone just wondered is 6/possibly 7dpo to early for symptoms? I had some dull menstrual cramps yesterday and the day before like a really light pulling sensation. Today I have a headache and feel totally sick to my stomach (I never feel sick unless I'm quite ill) I'm not I'll at all. .. also my boobs feel quite achy?

Sazwest Thu 18-May-17 17:36:55

@holzyb20 I'm 7dpo today and I'm having all them u have mentioned apart from the sick feeling.i had the tiniest bit of pinkish blood not yesterday but the day before when wiping once then nothing since. I've a 32 day cycle and due af 23rd may so I'm gonna test either Sunday or Monday xx

Leavesandburies Sat 20-May-17 22:27:46

I don't know. I would have said yes, too early for symptoms but this time I was definitely bursting into tears at a nice song around 6 dpo. That's definitely a symptom.

Leavesandburies Sat 20-May-17 22:28:25

What I mean is I'm pregnant and kept tearing up even at 6dpo.

Soph4BabesTwinMummy Sat 20-May-17 23:36:06

I've had symptoms for about a week now and I'm 11dpo! I've had a few suspected bfp but not sure !! I've felt sicky, dizzy, thirsty and peeing more ! On top of that I've felt super tired !! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now