Talk

Advanced search

Anyone going after their rainbow babies?

(10 Posts)
Mrshand123 Wed 17-May-17 07:47:38

I had a mmc in November 2014, we are now actively trying again. Came off depo in December and have basically a month of periods every five days last month. Going for blood test today to check hormones and got ultra sound at end of month to check if everything is good. Anyway it's been 7 days since last day of period so thinking I might just get a chance this month. I so want my rainbow baby. Anyone else out there? X

ForeverHopeful21 Wed 17-May-17 09:25:11

I'm after a rainbow! I MC in March at 12 weeks. It really hit me hard as we TTC for 2.5 years, so for it to end in MC was utterly devastating.
I had blood tests done last week and I have the 21 day progesterone test in a couple of weeks, so I'll be interested to see what comes up.

I'm on cycle day 6 today so I'm a little bit behind you. We ttc last cycle and I even got my clear blue static smiley face. Just have an awful feeling that it's going to take another 2.5 years!! xx

LoveRainbow02 Wed 17-May-17 10:35:23

I'm also trying for my rainbow. Had a mc at 8 weeks in Feb after ttc for 2 years. Had a chemical last week too. Currently waiting on my appointment coming through to start IUI in the next few months. Have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Currently on cycle day 9. Good luck to us all xx

Lolly34h Wed 17-May-17 10:36:11

I've just got my bfp with my rainbow baby. I mc on the 17th March at 6+2. I'm hoping thus one is a sticky one. Although this feels different x

MrsHatton617 Wed 17-May-17 11:47:38

I'm after my rainbow too! Had a mmc 4 weeks ago, 12 weeks. Had surgical management 4 weeks on Friday. Feeling really fed up this week as I'm back at work (I work with pregnant teenagers 😞). Did a hpt yesterday and it was a fainter positive so hopefully it will be negative this weekend. So confused as to when il ovulate. Just carrying on TTc whilst wait for my period. I really want to be one of those women who get pregnant on first cycle after MC like we all do!

MrsHatton617 Wed 17-May-17 11:48:17

Congratulations! X

DT2016 Wed 17-May-17 12:25:20

Yes I'm trying for my rainbow baby. Had mc at 11 weeks in September last year. It dragged on for 4 months, had 3 surgeries, last of which was emergency to save my life and many blood transfusions. Very traumatic.

It's so scary trying again as the thought of going through that again is terrifying. However, I really want another child so we have to be brave, take the risk and pray for the best.

I'm just starting cycle 2 of trying after mc.

Good luck everyone 🍀

LoveRainbow02 Wed 17-May-17 14:19:42

@Lolly34h congratulations on your bfp!

@DT2016 Gosh you have been through so much.

Good luck to everyone else trying and fx to us all 😊!

Mrshand123 Wed 17-May-17 14:36:44

When I thought I might get a normal cycle this month, af has arrived so that's 7 days after last period. Well at least it's not 5 days like it has been! Just wish my body would get back to normal. Just had my blood tests so see what they say.
Congratulations @lolly smile
Best wishes to everyone trying.we will get our rainbow babies one day smile x

TurquoiseDress Wed 17-May-17 18:21:01

Yes I'm in the same situation.

Had MMC at my dating scan last summer (next month will be 1 whole year sadsince it happened).

Got a negative PT approx 3 weeks post-medical management and we have been TTC since then- on cycle 11 now!

Can't quite believe it's taken this long.
No whiff of a BFP- not even a late period, my cycles have been very regularly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now