Talk

Advanced search

Could i be pregnant

(9 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Deima333 Mon 15-May-17 21:34:42

Me and my boyfriend had an intercoursr and the codom broke...so the next morning i tookthe plan B and within 3 days there was light bleeding for about 5days. Now my actual period is late , took a pregnancy test on the 11th of may and it came negative but my nipples are sore and senditive to touch and have cramps on the right side of my back/above my hips. When i inhale fully where your stomach inflates up to its highest that side hurts. My period is a week late now. I am not sure whether i could be pregnant please help. Thank yousmile

twinkle1972 Mon 15-May-17 21:41:35

Only way to find out for sure is to do a test. Can get a cheap one from pound shop

Deima333 Mon 15-May-17 21:44:39

Hey, i have done and it came out negative i bought one in asda, but now im having these symptoms and its making me worried.

arbrighton Mon 15-May-17 22:18:52

Do another test.

First morning urine.

How late?

Maggy74653 Mon 15-May-17 23:40:01

You are unlikely to get symptoms if your test is negative because the same hormones cause your test to be positive and the symptoms to occur. If it has been a few days since you tested then test again with first morning urine, but if you're a week late you would expect a strong positive result now really if you were pregnant.

haveacupoftea Tue 16-May-17 04:50:29

Probably not. It sounds like the MAP might have altered your cycle a bit.

Deima333 Tue 16-May-17 06:59:42

Arbrighton, a week late

ToniMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 16-May-17 08:18:57

We'll be moving this thread to Conception soon.

physicskate Tue 16-May-17 19:48:48

MAP can delay ovulation, which would delay your period...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now