Talk

Advanced search

Opks after chemical pregnancy

(4 Posts)
BlueeSpottyTiger Mon 15-May-17 20:47:34

Hello! So after my cp on saturday dp and I have decided to try again this cycle.
I took a opk today despite still bleeding just to see if it was negative. It wasn't and it was just as postive as the day i got my bfp! I'm confused.. because on sat (day of cp) i did one and it was negative. hmmmm!?!?! Confused 🤔 I'm on cd 3 now since af started.. any ideas?

Thank you! X

Sazwest Mon 15-May-17 20:50:27

That's very confusing 😞 xx

poppylou27 Mon 15-May-17 20:56:01

@BlueeSpottyTiger if it's any help, I tried an OPK on cd4 just to see what it would like on a day I definitely wouldn't ovulate (first month using opks so wanted to make sure I knew what 'negative' looked like) and it came up positive and did so until cd 6 - no explanation. But it disappeared day 7 and then returned again on cd16 for my actual fertile window - I don't know the science behind it but I've put it down to 'one of those things'.. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have ovulated so quickly and if you test again in couple of days it'll probably go faint and become darker again nearer your fertile window it.
Hope this helps somewhat
Xxx

BlueeSpottyTiger Tue 16-May-17 08:50:12

Thanks for replying! smile it's odd isnt it 🤔
My fw starts again in 5 days and i should ovulate around cd 13 (if my cycle isn't abit messed up) My cycles are 26 days.
I just find it strange that opks are 20mui and they are still probably picking up my hcg and IC hpts are 10mui and they were really faint even when pregnant and completely negative now..
Af has gone now so I'll just start dtd today cd4 like i did last cycle and do the sperm meets egg plan again xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now