Talk

Advanced search

Concerns, advice/re-assurance needed

(7 Posts)
Hobbs123 Mon 15-May-17 19:11:08

Hi all,

I am not really sure if there is any advice to be given, but I am worrying myself sick and need to get it out.

I am 26years and TTC#1 for the last 4 months with no luck.

Early last week I experienced some spotting and all though a few days early I assumed it was AF showing her head and I thought nothing more of it. 2 days later, in the early hours I was rushed into A&E with chronic suprapubic pain (above the pubic bone).

I was tested for pregnancy and it was negitive, I was tested for many other things but nothing was to be found. I was given lots of painkillers and sent home to sleep. I was told to visit my GP in the morning.

I visited the GP and they completed further tests aswell as repeating some tests (inc pregnancy) and all were negitive. They called the Gynocologist and I was sent straight to the hospital as the suspected a torn uterus... Many tests later, ultrasound and internal exam and there is still no diagnosis.

AF never arrived and I am now 6 days overdue... this is unheard of for me, my cycle is normally like clockwork.

I am still testing negitive but I am really worried that this pain is pregnancy related. I am still under the Gynocologist and am waiting to be called for a further ultrasound.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Laurajonesy Mon 15-May-17 19:49:04

Never had this but didn't want to read and run!! I'm sorry your going through this and I hope you get the answers soon

Hobbs123 Wed 17-May-17 17:53:02

I appreciate the reply 😊 still no change. Waiting for an appointment seams to go on forever!

Hobbs123 Wed 17-May-17 20:11:14

If anyone is interested I got my BFP today... Don't know if I should be excited or terrified!
Have an emergency scan tomorrow, fingers crossed!

MrsELM21 Wed 17-May-17 20:19:40

Lovely news, congratulations! Hope all goes well x

DT2016 Wed 17-May-17 20:20:37

Congratulations 🎉 Hope it goes well for you x

RedPanda25 Wed 17-May-17 20:24:49

Lovely news! Finger crossed for you tomorrow xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now