Talk

Advanced search

Cycles - very confused

(5 Posts)
Futurama Sun 14-May-17 19:47:44

CD10. Got sticky discharge but had one blob of EWCM. Does this mean I'm ovulating?

When do you get EWCM? How many days before ovulation?

Trying to track my cycle here and confused. Posted somewhere else but I think I'll get more replies here.

RedPanda25 Sun 14-May-17 21:24:25

Hi @Futurama it's pretty confusing isn't?? I normally get EWCM for about 3-4 days and then it dries up. So the last day you see it is when you ovulate (that's how I've come to believe anyway)

Have you just had that one blob? Is this your first month charting? I guess after a few months you might start to see a pattern?

MoonlightMojitos Sun 14-May-17 21:39:32

I never got ewcm despite taking epo and other things to try and boost it so used bbt and opks instead (now pregnant). Probably not helpful but there you go haha! I would dtd every other day while you have it for best shot anyway if possible.

Futurama Mon 15-May-17 19:53:59

Got it again today also with sticky discharge but did two OPK and negative although the lines were much fainter on the latest one.

I've now got creamy CM. Really unsure what this means.

Futurama Mon 15-May-17 20:03:44

Actually I'm not even sure it was EW. I've just been reading it's supposed to stretch s couple of inches and it wasn't very stretchy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now