Talk

Advanced search

FF changed ovulation day?

(5 Posts)
Millypad Sun 14-May-17 14:04:49

This happened to anyone else? I got a positive opk on 1st may and temp seemed to confirm this (and we dtd lots) but now it's saying that temp has changed enough to move o day? Had sore cramps for about a week now, all very weird. Has this happened to anyone else? Does my chart look a bit weird?

MotherofBoy Sun 14-May-17 14:59:51

I think it's cos you missed out so many temps around o. It could be that the dip you see on your chart which ff has picked up as o is actually implantation dip? As if you ovd based on opk then then dip would correlate with 9dpo which could be implantation. If you go to settings on ff and detector you can change it so it measures o based on opk, which may be better for you seeing as you haven't temped daily until recently

MotherofBoy Sun 14-May-17 15:01:30

Either that or maybe body geared up to ovulate with first opk but actually ovulated on the dip on your chart - a second lh surge. But with no temp to confirm ov on cd12 and no opk to confirm ov on cd21 think it will be mystery til either af appears or bfp!

Millypad Sun 14-May-17 15:10:52

Oh thanks both! Yes, new to temping since MC and kept forgetting at first, trying to do it regularly now, here's hoping next month is more straightforward

Millypad Sun 14-May-17 15:11:21

*for both not both

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now