Talk

Advanced search

CBD BFN at 10dpo...?

(3 Posts)
Millypad Fri 12-May-17 10:38:54

It's so funny.... never would've understood those letters a few months ago! Things have been mental cycle wise since my m/c... only one or two periods and so many pregnancy scares and nothing is being normal. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I actually saw a smiley face on may 1st. Husband and I dtd 3 times, which was nice but painful (endo warrior) and I've been patient ever since. Day before yesterday I get that familiar stitch pain and bloating and I think 'this is it!' Now bloated and sore and can't sleep on side, only flat. Chart attached (although a bit sparse because I kept forgetting to do it, it's my first bbt attempt!) shows possible dip, but I'm getting bfns on Cbds. Am I out? If I am I'm so worried about the state of my insides because nothing is normal.. and hasn't been since mc six months ago. I'm sorry I keep popping up on other threads but I lose which ones I've posted on... all in all I suck at this! But any thoughts or advice will be so welcome.

Justwaitingforaline Fri 12-May-17 10:43:20

Clear blue digital are 50ml/U tests. An IC or a first response are 10mi/U eg you need more HCG to get a positive on a digital test. 10 DPO is also early to test unless you're due your period in the next day or two.

Millypad Fri 12-May-17 10:55:15

Thank you! Very helpful. I wish I knew when I was due, I never do - my cycles have ranged from 10 days to 60. So hard to keep your pecker up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now