Talk

Advanced search

Aspirin

(9 Posts)
suntraveller Sun 07-May-17 18:56:59

Just wondering from those who have taken baby aspirin, when did you start, before/after ovulation, on bfp? Interested to hear from those who have taken it

DT2016 Sun 07-May-17 19:23:57

Hey, I've recently started taking it. Took it from CD1 and plan to keep it going if I get a BFP. Am hoping it will help implantation in the right place as had cervical ectopic pregnancy last year 😢

suntraveller Sun 07-May-17 20:22:44

Sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy flowers I'm considering trying aspirin after a mc in Jan, I just wasn't sure of when to start. I'm CD6, so I guess I should start

Mummyme87 Sun 07-May-17 20:43:40

I started aspirin on CD1 of cycle 5 and got my BFP yesterday cycle 6. I will keep taking it until 12weeks

DT2016 Sun 07-May-17 20:53:05

Congratulations mummyme 🎉
I figure the aspirin can't hurt but could help. Fingers crossed 🤞

DT2016 Sun 07-May-17 20:54:02

And so sorry to hear of your miscarriage suntraveller it's so heartbreaking flowers

suntraveller Sun 07-May-17 21:44:57

Congratulations mummyme that's the kind of good news I wanted to hearsmile

LisaSimpsonsbff Mon 08-May-17 13:35:24

Following this with interest - have been thinking about it after two MC at 5 weeks, but have read such conflicting information about when to take - all cycle, after ov, after bfp. I'm normally really not the self-medicating type, but I'm feeling a bit desperate.

Ekphrasis Tue 30-May-17 15:03:09

Sorry to resurrect the thread - I'm thinking this myself but confused when to start. I'd been told it was ok from bfp but I only asked that question (when being checked during a mc) not if I should take earlier. Some recent research says all the time, others say only after bfp and others from ov confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now