Talk

Advanced search

anyone else WTT?

(9 Posts)
meow1989 Mon 01-May-17 14:49:19

Hi!

Any ladies out there who are waiting to try/preparing to try?

DH and I are planning to start trying for #1 in August and I'm trying to get my body ready - started taking preconception vits today and am going to start paying attention to what I'm eating (may not achieve 5 a day but at the moment I'm not sure I always get much more than 5 a week shock.

I have a copper coil so pretty much know my cycles and they're pretty regular (30-35 bar a couple of 6 weeks a few months ago that I'm waiting to see endocrinology for but all seems to have settled on its own). We've booked a prebubba holiday for July so now it all seems in hand.

So in the mean time I'm having a good old lurk on this board and waiting for the summer grin

HopefullyDothButterNoParsnips Mon 01-May-17 20:17:49

Hi. I'm wtt in August too although technically we aren't using contraceptives atm so you never know! We are off on hols in July also so we're in the same boat.

HopefullyDothButterNoParsnips Fri 05-May-17 05:37:51

Just found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant so guess I'm not waiting anymore! grin

missanony Wed 10-May-17 09:20:56

Congrats hopefully.

We're wtt, not sure when yet. Either after hols in July or after Christmas. Having a June dc, I'd probably avoid ttc in October/Nov to avoid a August baby.

meow1989 Wed 10-May-17 13:12:08

oh wow congratulations parsnips! how exciting!

HopefullyDothButterNoParsnips Wed 10-May-17 15:16:34

Thanks! All feels a bit sureal atm!

HopefullyDothButterNoParsnips Sat 13-May-17 15:50:12

We lost the baby. Think will just leave the whole TTC business until August or so now. Such a bloody rollercoaster this!

missanony Sat 13-May-17 20:50:03

Oh sorry, it's rubbish.

meow1989 Sun 14-May-17 15:19:56

oh parsnips i'm so sorry! what an emotional week for you flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now