Talk

Advanced search

AF finished yesterday. Anyone else at a similar stage in their cycle?

(11 Posts)
youngmummy3105 Sat 29-Apr-17 19:12:01

AF just finished yesterday and now I'm waiting for ovulation/fertile days. Is anyone else at the same stage as me and wants to go through this together? X

Sazwest Sat 29-Apr-17 19:36:08

Hey Hun my AF finished late Wednesday night so I'm the same waiting for my fertile days which I think start around 6th may x x

youngmummy3105 Sat 29-Apr-17 19:41:58

Hi Saz I'm not sure when my fertile days are as my cycle is quite long. Between 32-35 days. I will have to check my OVIA app to see!x

youngmummy3105 Sat 29-Apr-17 19:45:55

I've just checked and OVIA says I am cd5 and I have 13 days till my fertile window! So it's a long wait for me!! What are you doing this month to track ovulation? Are you using BBT or OPKs? Xx

Sazwest Sat 29-Apr-17 19:52:44

Mine are 32 days my Ovia app says I've 7 days till fertile window, I'm on cycle day 9 and I've got 24 days till I can take a pregnancy test lol. I'm gonna use a clear blue dial ovulation kit this month for the 1st time. The last few months I've used IC opks x x

youngmummy3105 Sat 29-Apr-17 21:13:49

I've never used OPKs before so I bought some ICs for this months cycle but kinda feel like I should buy the clear blue ones as the cheap ones only detect the last chance really and the clear blue detect more days. I don't know if it is worth it for the price though as they are quite pricey!x

Sazwest Sat 29-Apr-17 21:19:44

I know the price is ridiculous. I got mine off a lovely lady on here as she's pregnant so doesn't need it any more. I will be receiving it in the post start of next week 🙂. I will just need to buy extra sticks for it xx

youngmummy3105 Sat 29-Apr-17 21:25:39

I think I might just do it anyway as I get paid on Friday so why not? It can't do much harm and hopefully I get my BFP with them! X

Sazwest Sat 29-Apr-17 22:49:26

Yeh hopefully we both get our bfp this month a few girls I know I'm here that used them the cycle just gone most of them fell pregnant 🙂. Let's hope that's us this month x x

DT2016 Sun 30-Apr-17 06:27:33

I'll join in. I'm on CD9 and my fertile days are just starting 😬 I have one of the old style Clearblue Fertility Monitors so tracking ovulation with that and also BBT. I got my first high fertility this morning.
Fingers x'd for BFPs all round!

youngmummy3105 Sun 30-Apr-17 13:40:31

Let's hope so saz. When do you think my fertile window will start? I don't want to just rely on my app and miss it!

DT fingers crossed for you. Hope you get your BFP this month!!xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now