Talk

Advanced search

Ttc number 2

(2 Posts)
MammyK26 Sat 29-Apr-17 15:48:33

Hi
Trying to conceive baby number 2. I've been on cerelle/cerazette for almost 6 years since I had my first baby. Never had a period or any spotting at all during these 6 years. I was 20 when I had my first child now almost 27.

I'm currently on day 8 of being off the pill. I have felt shattered and heavy headed since about day 2. Day 3 I started experiencing the low cramps which I have not missed thinking I was going to come on but not even a spot as of yet.
Had pain on the left to begin with then it's moved over to the right. On day 7 I had the egg white discharge which I thought meant I was ovulating as I know an egg can be popped out at any time but I did a strip test ovulation today and negative.
Did I ovulate yesterday and now that egg has gone?
I just feel like all sorts are going on inside me. In not bleeding or ovulating so what the hell is going on??
I know these things take time but I just want to know if anyone else had felt all these things yet nothing is happening.

Also before I was always regular around 28days from the age of 11, Never had any problems at all with my monthly cycles.

Sunshinesaz86 Sat 29-Apr-17 22:31:33

It's so hard to say when you've only just come off the pill. Some woman do ovulate straight away and their period shows up as it always has. Some woman take longer and can feel odd for a while as their body settles back down.

Dtd as you would if you were trying to conceive and see if AF shows if not test.

Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now