Talk

Advanced search

Why am I no longer getting smiley faces

(3 Posts)
whynomoresmileyfaces Fri 28-Apr-17 20:25:31

Sorry NC for this as posts under my usual name are pretty identifiable.

DH and I have a DC who is almost 2. When she was born we found due to some issues with my womb we were extremely lucky to have conceived her pretty much straight away and for me to not have miscarried. It was also explained that it was the reason I have had erratic periods all my life.

We talked about starting to try for another child this year so because I am a control freak and due to what I know now I bought a clearblue ovulation monitor and tracked my cycle for a few months just to see what was going on. We started trying in February and that first month I felt pregnant as my period was coming due. Sore boobs that had grown massively in size, could smell everything. My period started on time so clearly I wasn't.

The next day I fell down the stairs and was pretty bruised and sore. Since then I have had no smiley faces at all on the monitor. I have had lots of high days but no faces.

Does anyone have any ideas. Is my body just recovering from the fall or is it usual to not get smiley faces after getting them for months.

AmyC86 Fri 28-Apr-17 21:48:05

Sounds like you've not ovulated. What cycle day are you on?

whynomoresmileyfaces Fri 28-Apr-17 21:58:05

24. Still getting highs, last month I got highs for 14 days. In the 6 months I trialled it before I was always day 16/17 or 17/18

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now