Talk

Advanced search

Strange spotting? *TMI warning*

(4 Posts)
Babybrain1791 Thu 27-Apr-17 12:52:28

TMI WARNING

Hi all

I was hoping someone could help..

Last month my period was over 2 weeks late which I put down to late ovulation as I'd had lots of ewcm (I've had this before)

Period was weird, came on super heavy, 2 days later it was hardly there - I usually have 6 day long heavy periods hmm

I thought nothing much of it as the rest of my cycle seemed normal - until CD15 when I had a big glob of yellow ewcm with a pink streak in it, very weird for me.

I thought it could have been ovulation - which I've never ever had- but this has carried on for 5 days now on and off and very light 🙄
Do I count it as ov?

To make matters more interesting, I took a FRER with fmu this morning and had a pink line that faded to nothing?!
It's far too early for implantation isn't it?

What do I do?!

TIA

MadMamma9 Thu 27-Apr-17 13:08:07

I had this with my second pregnancy, I had a period(or so I thought that lasted about 2 days) and then nothing. I tested a bit later and found out I was pregnant. It was a faint line but then darkened after a couple more weeks. This is just my experience, it may be something different, but I was pregnant under these circumstances. Hope this helps smile

Babybrain1791 Thu 27-Apr-17 15:07:23

That's really helpful, thank you!

The period I did have was quite heavy and had quite big clots but only so briefly, and I didn't have any pain and usually it's awful..
I remember thinking it was so weird.

I guess I just thought it would have definitely shown solidly on a test by now if it was that?

I also don't really have any symptoms, which makes me second guess it.

I guess all I can do is test in a couple of days? confused

MadMamma9 Thu 27-Apr-17 15:30:24

I didn't have any clots, but anything is possible. I wouldn't worry too much about the faint line, I had faint lines all the way through my first trimester with baby number 3. Even the nurse I saw doubted I was pregnant but I was like 'yes I am, it's just faint'. Never got darker with him for some reason but he was perfectly healthy and is now 11 months smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now