Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Squinter? Help

(13 Posts)
Hopingandprayingforalittleone Thu 27-Apr-17 07:06:45

I'm convinced there is nothing here but my DH said he can see a very faint line....help please! I think he is hoping so badly for a line he is imagining it....

miwelaisjacydo Thu 27-Apr-17 07:19:18

I don't see anything sorry x

mistletoeprickles Thu 27-Apr-17 07:40:35

I don't see anything sorry.
When is AF due?

Sunshinesaz86 Thu 27-Apr-17 09:12:03

How many DPO are you? I'm not sure whether I can see the squintiest of squinters on the first pic?

MadMamma9 Thu 27-Apr-17 10:53:17

I may be crazy, but I swear I can see the faintest of faint lines x

Cmajmp Thu 27-Apr-17 10:55:12

I don't see anything on yours sorry. I've just posted the same thing. I did a test this morning and I was sure I could see a line. I've just bought another test and I'm very sure this is positive and so is my friend. I'd get another test xxx X

Hopingandprayingforalittleone Thu 27-Apr-17 11:01:21

Thanks ladies, I might do another test tomorrow. I am 10 dpo just now with af due on Sunday.

This is cycle 14 for us so I know DH really wants a positive! Just wasn't sure if he is really seeing things.

LikeaSnowflake Thu 27-Apr-17 16:40:00

I can see it and it's look very like my first frer.

You are probably very early but I was unsure too but took it as a positive and it darkened over the next few days as the pregnancy progressed. I think I got a 1-2 weeks on a clear blue 2 days later. I'm now 36 weeks.

Good luck flowers

LittleFox10 Thu 27-Apr-17 16:55:06

I think I can see the faintest line too!! Re test in a few days and let us know! Xxx

Fifteenyearslater Thu 27-Apr-17 16:56:55

Try using an app like checker free to invert the photo. Inverting photos helps you to see squinters a bit better. I can see it btw. Good luck x

Mummyme87 Thu 27-Apr-17 17:38:09

I can see a line on frost test but couldn't decide if it was an indent or a positive

Hopingandprayingforalittleone Fri 28-Apr-17 09:19:08

Thank you for all the positive feedback. It has made me feel a (tiny) bit of hope. I've decided to wait until tomorrow to test again.

I've bought 2 different tests too just in case.

StopTuggingMyMink Fri 28-Apr-17 15:13:03

I see a line on the first one too! Let us know when you test again! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: