Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation questions ...

(7 Posts)
Alicejj8x Wed 26-Apr-17 17:34:09

Hello ladies. I just wanted to ask a quick question
I have done 2 opk today and I would say there getting ready for my ovulation day tmo.. ( I'll attach the pics) there not a + just yet though.
But my question is.. my other half is away on work tonight so we can't BD just incase my ovulation happens today.. but would tmo be okay to Bd and if I did ovulate today would o still catch it tmo??

Alicejj8x Wed 26-Apr-17 17:36:00

It's told me I cannot upload the pics as I have already uploaded some today on this app!
But I'll have to upload them tmo

Twinkletoes88 Thu 27-Apr-17 07:56:21

When you get positive opk you have between 12 hours and 48 hours (i usually assume 24) until the egg is released - so I would say tomorrow and the day after would be perfect.

Alicejj8x Thu 27-Apr-17 10:03:58

Still isn't letting me post the pics :/

I've had eggwhite thin milky discharge today sorry for TMI just hoping it's coming!

Twinkletoes88 Thu 27-Apr-17 10:39:44

You ideally want thick ewcm which is stretchy between your fingers. But see what's normal for you. Test with your opk again tonight and tomorrow, it will happen.

How many days are your cycles?

Alicejj8x Thu 27-Apr-17 10:53:31

I am hoping it'll go thicker soon ahahha...
my cycles are sooo bad! They could be anywhere from 90-100 days!.. there every 3 months if I left then come by themswlfs but recently I've been on tablets to help 'kick start' them again! Ive got a appointment later today to be referred to the gynocologist as US and bloods all back normal expect one hormone was slightly raised but the doctors said it's not high enough to be worried ?

Alicejj8x Thu 27-Apr-17 15:03:04

Just been referred to the gynocologist

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now