Talk

Advanced search

Driving myself mad - symptom spotting!

(4 Posts)
CoffeeChocolateWine Tue 25-Apr-17 10:36:37

This is my first month ttc number 3. I said I was going to be very relaxed this time and just 'see what happens' but here I am thinking am I aren't I! Conceiving number 2 took a while and there were tears and heartbreak before we finally had my DD who is now 4, so my DH is a bit worried about us going back to that place again.

Anyway, I've been on the pill for so many years I can't remember what my natural cycle is, and also I only took about two thirds of a pill pack last month before coming off and bleeding. Didn't use an ovulation test so not really sure when I ovulated or when my period is due! But the first day of my last period was April 1st.

We have dtd pretty regularly this month and in the past few days I have been falling asleep in the evenings as I'm so tired, a few slight pains in my abdomen, my sense of smell seems a bit sharper (hubby usually brings me a coffee in bed in the morning...the other day I woke up smelling coffee really strongly and thought he'd put it on the table next to me, but actually he was still downstairs making it!) and today I woke up with a very metallic taste in my mouth which won't go away.

All these are making me think I could be pregnant but a test this morning was negative. It might be too early but I don't know as I'm not sure when I'm due on! I need to focus on something else...will drive myself mad!

user1492887316 Tue 25-Apr-17 11:59:39

Hi. I feel your pain as I am also in the TWW. It definitely sucks! Like you I have no idea when I ovulated this cycle. I had light brown spotting when wiping on Saturday and Sunday and now nothing. Af due to show on Thursday and I hope she stays away lol x

user1493122015 Tue 25-Apr-17 13:17:12

I'm having exactly the same problem I just don't know when my period is due I'm just taking a test once a week! It's driving me crazy!

Hannabee123 Tue 25-Apr-17 17:43:36

I started tracking my periods from November and managed to work out they are roughly a 33 day cycle. We tried on my suspected ovulation days to no joy - I stopped caring and it happened! 5 weeks or so now smile

Best thing is to try and track your periods but just have fun don't get too serious else it will make you feel disheartened like it did with me flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now