Talk

Advanced search

Very confused - pregnancy symptoms but not bfp

(9 Posts)
user1493049069 Mon 24-Apr-17 17:02:50

Hi everyone

I don't know if this is in the right section. I was wanting a bit of advice. I've been trying ttc from Oct 2016 (came of the pill then) My Af has been regular since Jan with a 26 day cycle. I had my last proper Af on 18/03/17 where I needed tampax (sorry tmi) I've been using flo and ovi apps to track ovulation and monitoring my cm etc. According to both apps I was due my Af on 13/4/17, it was 3 days late and I had very light spotting and it was only when I wiped again sorry tmi on the evening on 16th 17th and stopped on the 18th. I have been researching and it could be implantation (I hope) but today a week later from the first spotting I just got a bfn on a clearblue test.

Am I driving myself crazy and clutching at straws or could there be a possibility that's it's still to early to test?
I have been so tired and nauseous today that's what made me test but bfn

Thanks in advance

user1493049069 Mon 24-Apr-17 17:12:01

Also I've veins that are very visible on my breasts and really bloated

Smcg123 Mon 24-Apr-17 18:56:17

Bump - has anyone any similar experiences or am I nuts for thinking for thinking there may be a chance

InsideOutUpsideDown Tue 25-Apr-17 08:54:39

I came off the pill in feb after being on it for only six months, had my withdrawel bleed day 2 then got my normal af 28 days later (always been a 28 day cycle girl). Then last month i got to 49 days before af arrived. I felt shit, cramps galore, boobs were so painful i was sleeping in a bra. Headaches and terrible bloating, it can take a while for things to regulate post pill.

Wait4nothing Tue 25-Apr-17 08:56:46

TBH I'd try another (cheapy) test - just to be sure.

Smcg123 Tue 25-Apr-17 11:52:12

Thanks for replying, I'm going to text again on Friday. I didn't think the pill would still effect my cycle

Thanks @insideupsidedown and @wait4nothing

Smcg123 Tue 25-Apr-17 11:55:12

*test

XxxBeckYxxX Tue 25-Apr-17 12:12:50

My last period was 11/2/17 which lasted the usual 4 days, 9 days before my march period was due I had brown when wiping (sorry) after a few days it went to red when wiping (sorry again) this went on for 8 days in total and nothing on a pad, many many many negative tests and no March period arrived. I stopped testing as I was driving myself insane and I had a uti so was talking anti biotics... and after my period being 22 days late I got a BFP, so even after light bleeding that goes on a while can be a good sign. I tried every brand going test wise and eventually it was a Poundland that gave me 2 strong lines, may have been the uti affecting the result...
I hope you get your result soon xxxxx

Smcg123 Tue 25-Apr-17 14:08:31

Thanks becky congratulations on you bfp hopefully I'll know soon what's going on smile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now