We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleeding

(5 Posts)
user1492887316 Mon 24-Apr-17 14:00:57

Hi. I have a regular 28 day cycle. This month is had cramping on cycle day 22 followed by light brown spotting only when I wipe on cycle days 23 and 24. I know spotting before a period doesn't always mean implantation, just wondering if someone has shared a similar experience? I have only experienced implantation bleeding once before when I was pregnant and it was pink spotting I had xx

owltrousers Mon 24-Apr-17 15:35:52

I think I'm experiencing it at the moment. Mine is like very light brownish CM and after I poked my finger inside to check if my cervix was soft (lol) it had the smallest streak of pink blood on it. I've had V light cramps (like 10% of my usual AF pain) and a niggling sort of dull ache in there but it shows no signs of getting worse. This started 2 days ago.

user1492887316 Mon 24-Apr-17 16:10:52

Hi owltrousers. My cramping has stopped now and like you I spotted for 2 days. Had a small amount this morning but it never came to anything. Af is due on Thursday. Unsure when a test will show positive if it was implantation. Xx

owltrousers Mon 24-Apr-17 16:30:02

I think during implantation the levels of hormone are still too low to be detected by tests. I'd wait 4-5 days and maybe then try?

My cramps are pretty much gone today also. I took a cheap test earlier just in case (and because I've become a crazy woman) and bfn so now waiting til Thurs/Fri!

user1492887316 Mon 24-Apr-17 17:15:30

I took a test too 😂. It's hard to wait. This is my 3rd cycle after my miscarriage in February but my cycles returned to normal quickly. I'm due af on Thursday but really hoping she doesn't show. I have no idea when I ovulated this cycle as I am trying not to over obsess lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now