Talk

Advanced search

Can you tell once you've conceived?

(7 Posts)
user1491956947 Sat 22-Apr-17 00:09:18

Hi! I had sex yesterday. Today, I just feel different. I feel nauseous, have body aches, and have a rash on my neck. I am also having chest pain around the area of my left breast. Has anyone experienced weird things like this after conception?

Neverknowing Sat 22-Apr-17 00:46:33

I think it would be too early for your body to change for pregnancy.
Was it with someone trusted because honestly it sounds like an std of some kind, maybe get yourself checked anyway?

Oysterbabe Sat 22-Apr-17 06:20:13

No you can't tell by the next day.

Chattycat78 Sat 22-Apr-17 07:40:21

No. You can't feel a thing until at least implantation or beyond. It's impossible until your body starts producing hcg which is picked up by pregnancy tests. I suspect anything else is wishful thinking.

I've been pregnant 3 times and had NO IDEA until I tested.

DoctorDonnaNoble Sat 22-Apr-17 07:55:57

I have suspected sometimes. However, that was more due to a lack of my usual PMS symptoms than any clue of pregnancy. And this would only be in the couple of days before AF was due. People often say they 'knew'. Nope. Wishful thinking.

LilRemz Sat 22-Apr-17 17:00:03

I personally think you can...you know your body and ive heard a lot of people say they felt different from conceiving...so you never know you could be...good luck hun x

LikeaSnowflake Mon 24-Apr-17 19:50:45

Not in my experience. Despite actively ttc, I was surprised both times by my bfp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now