Talk

Advanced search

Faint positive should I be excited??

(10 Posts)
Hannabee123 Thu 20-Apr-17 17:43:02

Hi everyone shock

Me and my fiance have been thinking about having children for almost a year now but the doctors told me due to my thyroid and polycystic ovaries I may not be able to have children. I was told this when I was 19 (I'm now 22) and felt disheartened - like I didn't have a choice. I've known in the back of my mind I would always like a family. The doctor told me to ideally have children while I am young as my fertility will get worse than it already is sad

Today I have done a pregnancy test after work, only to find a faint positive! I have done another one which again is a faint positive. My period is due around now / early nextweek maybe as it's slightly irregular... should I be excited??? I have an appointment with the doctors on Tuesday just to be sure confused

I have attached a picture of the tests but I'm not sure if they will show up as well as they look!

MrsL2016 Thu 20-Apr-17 17:45:57

They are by no means faint. I think congratulations are in order.

FaithAgain Thu 20-Apr-17 17:47:15

Yup you are up the duff! Congratulations smile

CherriesInTheSnow Thu 20-Apr-17 17:48:45

Girl those are not faint lines! shock

Huge, huge congratulations flowers star flowers tbusmile

Hannabee123 Thu 20-Apr-17 17:54:03

I've been on the phone to my mum for ages and sent her pictures as I live about 2 hours away and she's said the same! She wants to run out baby shopping already!! I feel so nervous I've never had children before I'm excited but I don't feel prepared at all shock
Been at work all day drinking and peeing so it's afternoon pee which I suppose isn't the best but I hope this is real!!!! grin

coffeecoffeecoffeee Thu 20-Apr-17 17:56:45

Wow!!! What great Lines. Docs arent always right. Congratulations on your BFP!

SleepFreeZone Thu 20-Apr-17 17:58:49

Looks good to me 👍

Hannabee123 Thu 20-Apr-17 18:00:35

Thanks! grin

Just waiting for Tuesday now to go and see what the docs say I'm sure it can't be a fake! Gosh I'm so nervous I will probably be on here all the time making sure I'm doing everything right!! tbusmile

flossyfloss Thu 20-Apr-17 19:40:44

Congratulations!!!! Definitely positive and not faint!

Such a lovely surprise smile

Sazwest Fri 21-Apr-17 16:05:33

Congrats lovely they are Strong positives 🙂🙂 xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now