Talk

Advanced search

False positives

(9 Posts)
Hotpinkangel19 Wed 19-Apr-17 18:03:17

Just that!!! 😡 Did a Frer this morning and got a BFN. Did a Superdrug and Lloyds this afternoon and these came up. Fed up. Don't know what to trust anymore. What tests have people used that don't give evaps?

MrsCharlieD Wed 19-Apr-17 18:23:24

I have had a false positive on a Lloyd's test but first both the superdrug test and the Lloyd's to look positive I'd be tempted to wait a couple of days and do another Frer. I think the Lloyd's and superdrug tests are more sensitive than the Frer do I might just have been too early for the Frer to detect the hcg. Test in a couple of days and I hope you get the result you want.

Waitingonasmile Wed 19-Apr-17 20:59:13

That bottom test looks positive to me. Good luck flowers

Hotpinkangel19 Wed 19-Apr-17 21:03:16

Thank you xx just annoying you can't trust any tests!! X will have to wait and see x

TwoHatsTooMany Wed 19-Apr-17 22:46:42

I've had what seems like an increasing chance of a false positive on a superdrug digital. All others have been blank or a real squinter/line eyes. I gave in and booked a blood test cos I'm driving myself mad with symptom spotting

holzyb20 Thu 20-Apr-17 09:52:12

I had the same problem with superdrug had very convincing lines came up within the time frame but I was never pregnant

Hotpinkangel19 Thu 20-Apr-17 09:54:48

UPDATE: Mine were all evaps! Nothing on frer or clearblue. Very convincing

Waitingonasmile Thu 20-Apr-17 19:44:25

I'm sorry, that's so disappointing. It looked positive shock .

Hotpinkangel19 Thu 20-Apr-17 20:37:04

Both of them had lines on! I think FRER are the best, never had a line with those! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now