Talk

Advanced search

Early pregnancy symptoms

(2 Posts)
Onlefoolsandheros Tue 18-Apr-17 13:36:09

Hey a bit of back ground for you all...

Me and oh have not been actively ttc however we've not been using contraceptives for approx 6 months.

AF was due 2 days ago however is a no show atm, is usually very regular. Normally I get really sore breasts a few days before AF is due but not this cycle, I did get my usual bitchy self for a couple of days where my poor DP existence gets on my last nerve and the poor bloke can't do anything right. I also had cramping type pain around a week ago. Today my nipples feel like they're on fire! So painful just sitting on the sofa not moving is hurting. I don't feel as bloated as I normally would either.

I haven't tested (im too terrified lol) but does it sound like I could possibly be pregnant? What were you're early pregnancy symptoms?

Much love to you all x

physicskate Tue 18-Apr-17 14:27:33

Nobody on the internet can tell you if you're pregnant. You might be. You might not be. If you've had unprotected sex around ov you could be pregnant.

Don't fear testing - if you're late, it should be accurate. PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are the same because they are both due to progesterone. HCG symptoms don't come on for a few weeks because levels are really low initially.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now