I daren't believe it!

(8 Posts)
sureitsgrand Mon 17-Apr-17 10:31:58

I've been ttc for a year now with a horrible mmc in August. I had just booked for blood tests last week to start checking is all ok, but suddenly I'm exhausted and nauseous. I did a test this morning. There is the faintest of lines. I tried taking a photo but it doesn't show up its so faint but I'm sure its there! My dh said he can see something. I can hardly let myself believe it, but I feel pregnant. Fingers crossed.

happybus28 Mon 17-Apr-17 10:33:37

Congratulations flowers pop a pic on anyway and see if we can see!

sureitsgrand Mon 17-Apr-17 10:56:38

Honestly, I tried to take a photo and it just looks blank, will try again tomorrow. I know each month I've just thought the tests were so stark and white and I've never even had a squinter since mmc. I just hope my mind isn't playing tricks.

physicskate Mon 17-Apr-17 11:39:10

How did you get booked for bloods? My gp won't do anything until it's been over a year with no positive tests (I've had two cps in the last year). Do I need to keep pestering my gp?

I hope this one sticks for you!!! Very sorry for your miscarriage in August!

sureitsgrand Mon 17-Apr-17 12:26:38

I'm in Ireland unless it's different here? I think I had to be 6 months trying.

hashtagcurious Thu 20-Apr-17 09:19:33

Any update OP? smile

sureitsgrand Thu 20-Apr-17 11:33:07

Following tests were all stark negatives, and I don't have any symptoms anymore. It must have been my imagination sad

sureitsgrand Thu 20-Apr-17 11:34:18

Hmmm that emoji was meant to be a sad face, not a gin bottle!! Oops.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now