Talk

Advanced search

Newbie BBT tracking

(7 Posts)
charwarr Sun 16-Apr-17 19:49:55

Hi all.

I have been tracking my BBT his month. I am hoping I'm doing it all correctly.
Digital thermometer
Same time every morning
No moving prior to taking temp.

I have being diagnosed with PCOS this month, so thought I'd try out temping to see if I could get more of an insight to my body. I have really irregular periods and couldn't believe that AF arrived just as my temp dropped - I was actually half prepared for it!
My temp dropped and then peaked again - so hopefully it looks like I ovulated CD13? Now it's a little bit up and down, the past two days it's been 98.62....hopefully it'll stay high!

What are your thoughts?

I don't really track much else on ovia... sometimes CF.

Thanks smile

WantToGoingTo Mon 17-Apr-17 07:17:17

Hmm I'd say if you did ovulate it's more likely cd9/10. Have you tried fertility friend app? I just started charting too and ff is much more geared to temping. It will tell you if it thinks you have ovulated based on temp and which day. E.g. Here is mine - red vertical line shows ovulation. It also has loads of helpful tips etc and insights into your cycle

charwarr Mon 17-Apr-17 12:06:16

Ahhhh thank you. I will have a look later today and put in my data from this month. That looks much more helpful and no second guessing like I am doing now. grin

charwarr Mon 17-Apr-17 20:08:29

Updated a ff chart..... this looks much easier to track.

Thank you

WantToGoingTo Mon 17-Apr-17 20:20:32

Ah that's good looking chart! Especially as it says ovulation detected cd12 smile not long til you find out and temps still up so fingers crossed!

charwarr Mon 17-Apr-17 21:18:39

It's looking unlikely this month though. My husband was away cd12/13. We BDd cd14 but think I'll be out this month.
I did have a read know the details and it did say ov between cd12 and cd14. ... so fingers crossed ☺

charwarr Mon 17-Apr-17 21:19:47

*did have a read OF he details

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now