Talk

Advanced search

Brown spotting for 5 days

(3 Posts)
cakesandphotos Sun 16-Apr-17 14:49:42

We're currently on our 14th cycle and I'm getting impatient! (Ok, I've been impatient since cycle 3 grin)
My cycles can be anything from 27 to 32 days, with 30 being more usual. On CD24 I started with brown spotting. It was only when I wipe and i don't need a pad or anything. I'm now on CD28 and I'm still having the spotting. Normally I get this as day 1 of period then it goes to blood. But so far it's still brown and still only when I wipe. I realise it could be AF and she's just arsing about this month but it's unusual.
I don't test anymore unless I'm several days late because negative tests upset me way more than AF turning up. And I'm not late until at least Wednesday anyway.
Has anyone else had brown spotting which has turned out to be a baby?? Or am I kidding myself and AF is ready to sucker punch me the second I go away on holiday?

cakesandphotos Mon 17-Apr-17 06:00:36

Anyone??

Elllicam Mon 17-Apr-17 06:25:40

I had about 5 days of brown spotting at about 5 weeks that ended up being implantation. Hopefully the same for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now