Talk

Advanced search

Possible positive test?

(9 Posts)
TLH0307 Sat 15-Apr-17 22:26:55

Yesterday I was emptying the bathroom bin and curiosity got the better of me - I looked at the two tests I'd done a few days ago...one was completely blank, but (I might be imagining this) one had a faint "squinty" line! Could this be an "evaporation" line? If so, why didn't the other test have an evaporation line? Anyway, after getting a bit excited, I came on yesterday afternoon, so the excitement was short lived...a bit gutted to say the least. I've attached a picture, do you think I could have had a really early miscarriage? I'm worried something might be wrong 🤔 X

Fridgedooropen Sat 15-Apr-17 22:30:27

I sadly had something similar. Just didn't stick - think it would be considered a chemical pregnancy. Sorryflowers

AndNowItIsSeven Sat 15-Apr-17 22:34:36

Look like an evaporation line to me.

TLH0307 Sat 15-Apr-17 22:34:41

Ahh sorry about that! Our time will come, I'm sure. I haven't been trying for too many months but it's so easy to get your hopes up isn't it! 🙈 Xx

physicskate Sat 15-Apr-17 22:40:21

Tests cannot be trusted more than 10 mins later- let alone days... so I do think it was just an evaporate.

october17baby Sat 15-Apr-17 23:16:37

Hi sorry to disappoint you but that is an evap line. I've seen many many manyyyy of them it does not count as a chemical pregnancy and it's quite sad because so many people are thinking they are miscarrying but in fact they were never pregnant in the first place. Trust there is nothing wrong with your womb and it is the perfect vessel for a baby bean and it will happen xx

haveacupoftea Sun 16-Apr-17 09:08:27

You'll be glad to hear you didn't have a chemical pregnancy - that is an evap line.

TLH0307 Sun 16-Apr-17 09:19:55

Thank you everyone for your responses smile x

october17baby Tue 18-Apr-17 12:35:07

Please do update us with your BFP when you get one though smileI love seeing people's tests haha I'm nearly 4 months pregnant and I still POAS just to see it 😂 xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now