Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Saturday Morning Super Squint....

(21 Posts)
Llanali Sat 15-Apr-17 10:39:51

Am I imagining things? I could well be!!
Any line spotters around please?

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 15-Apr-17 10:44:02

Nope, I can see! What DPO are you? X

Cel982 Sat 15-Apr-17 10:45:07

I can see it too. Congrats!

Timpani Sat 15-Apr-17 10:50:15

Yep positive!

BasinHaircut Sat 15-Apr-17 11:35:03

Pretty clear line right there! Congratulations!

Sazwest Sat 15-Apr-17 11:39:49

I can see it x

SorryForCallingYourMumACunt Sat 15-Apr-17 11:48:56

I can see a faint line.

Not sure if it's a true positive, keep testing.

physicskate Sat 15-Apr-17 11:54:01

I can see it. Test again in a couple days to get a darker line to confirm. Congrats!

Llanali Sat 15-Apr-17 12:22:41

Thanks ladies smile
I'm not sure, I don't temp or do OPK.
Theoretically I'm 15 DPO assuming I've had a 34 day cycle, which is what I had last month.
I would have thought it would be stronger, but a) they are internet cheapies. B) I'm not sure I did ov that day! C) it wasn't FMU.

I thought I could see a shadow yesterday but I ignored as assumed it was my eyes.

Test again Monday for confirmation and try not to get hopes up! Thanks all.

Timpani Sat 15-Apr-17 15:17:07

I think with ICs quite often the lines aren't as dark. I still say it's positive!

WaitroseCoffeeCostaCup Sat 15-Apr-17 15:18:51

Congratulations!

Llanali Sat 15-Apr-17 15:47:56

Thanks smile I'm wondering if there's any point at all to getting a normal Tesco test and checking.....

emvy Sat 15-Apr-17 15:52:49

I see it! Congrats! No harm in getting a Tesco cheapy to confirm though, it's what I did! I like to try with different brands, not sure why.

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 15-Apr-17 15:58:58

I would! Update us when it's done! X

Llanali Sat 15-Apr-17 16:16:48

I might pop DC in the car and pop to the shops.... I am feeling super lazy though. I'm terrified of having another; I'm so excited, but we were so lucky to have a healthy happy Dc first time round I'm terrified we can't have that much luck twice, and that we can't afford a second, and that we had just begun to see a bit of our lives back as DC is 3.5yrs..... oh dear. Is thuis level of panic normal?! We have been TTC, we do want another child, I'm just suddenly having a major wobble!!

emvy Sat 15-Apr-17 16:35:44

It's natural I'm sure! Just take it one step at a time and enjoy it smile

Hotpinkangel19 Sun 16-Apr-17 12:19:22

Any news @Llanali

Llanali Sun 16-Apr-17 15:06:54

Took another IC this morning, whiter than the mumsnet background confusedsad

Think I jumped the gun. I didn't get out to get another test yesterday, as DC wanted to take the ponies out, and today the shops are shut- probably a good thing.
I might try to get a test tomorrow, but feeling a bit flat and not sure I want to see a BFN again yet.

Llanali Sun 16-Apr-17 15:07:53

Thanks for asking xx

emvy Sun 16-Apr-17 17:52:51

Pick up a different brand when you do get out to the shops. I know how hard it is to see a negative when you so desperately want to see a positive but I would leave it a few days and try again with another brand. The levels of hcg that different brands detects varies so dont give up just yet. Your levels also have a dip somewhere before shooting straight back up apparently so that's also a possibility. I'm still sending you all the luck!

Llanali Mon 17-Apr-17 13:06:14

Thanks for all the luck ladies, no joy this month though sad AF arrived, full on and painful, roughly 9 days late sad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: