FRER TESTS ladies this is important!! Grey line!!

(4 Posts)
user1488833003 Fri 14-Apr-17 12:51:29

Hi ladies
Wanted to let you know something that FRER have changed!
Basically they now have a grey line where the positive should be and it can make it look a lot like a positive. I've seen so many people going on about chemical pregnancies and false positive which are incredibly rare after using one of these tests.
I myself got what I thought looked positive in 2016 and did some research and these tests are been getting everyone's hopes up and also making them think they are having very early miscarriages from these tests alone! They really ought to change the tests again as people who POAS religiously really get them selves in a state over this.

Pleased to say that I am currently due a bundle of joy in October 2017 from TTC#1 in Jan star

haveacupoftea Sun 16-Apr-17 09:12:58

The grey line also turns pink when cracked open as I found out when ttc last year angry

holzyb20 Sun 16-Apr-17 23:19:38

I used two tests last month where they clearly had grey lines on them before I took the tests x

october17baby Tue 18-Apr-17 12:32:34

I know they have the grey lines but some people don't look at all before using them as so nervous/excited. Just thought I'd mention it as people keep saying they are having false BFP when its almost impossible confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now