Talk

Advanced search

Confused.....trying for baby no2 but spotting and faint test

(11 Posts)
LScotty Fri 14-Apr-17 08:41:06

Hi everyone! New to here 😊 Just wondering if anyone could help me out. Yesterday and today I've had brown spotting but have felt a little nauseous so took a test this morning and had a very faint line...I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not! Thanks xx

physicskate Fri 14-Apr-17 08:54:50

A faint line is a positive! Congrats!! It doesn't look like an evap line, but test again in a day or so with a pink dye test or a digital test to confirm.

LScotty Fri 14-Apr-17 08:58:30

Thanks for your reply! I hope it is a positive! Do I need to be worried about the brown spotting?

physicskate Fri 14-Apr-17 09:09:51

Probably not. But see your gp if you're nervous. The epu might check it out if it continues

LScotty Fri 14-Apr-17 09:24:50

Thank you for your advice. Really appreciate it xx

Emma2803 Fri 14-Apr-17 09:41:31

Congratulations that's a positive!! Brown spotting was probably implantation bleeding but like pp said see gp if you are worried.

SorryForCallingYourMumACunt Fri 14-Apr-17 10:10:12

That looks like a pretty clear positive to me OP!!

LScotty Mon 17-Apr-17 08:34:45

Thank you for all your replies. So on Friday I took a Clearblue early detection preg test which also came back positive. I was due on yesterday so thought I'd wait and take another one this morning which I have done but the line is so faint that it's barely visible at all 😔 Now I don't know what to think. And advice on what to do next? Do I wait a few days then test again? Thanks x

LScotty Tue 18-Apr-17 07:22:01

Hi everyone. So after 2 positive tests, one Sainsbury's and one clearblue early detection, then the clearblue yesterday which was so faint you could hardly see...the brown spotting I've had on and off for 5 days has now turned pink. I'm now 3 days late but wondering if the positive tests were wrong? I've had an early miscarriage? Or could still be pregnant? Thanks in advance xx

physicskate Tue 18-Apr-17 09:12:25

It's probably a chemical. Very sorry. I've had two and they suck. It's probably no conciliation but it's thought up to 50% of first pregnancies are chemical pregnancies.

Be kind to yourself.

LScotty Tue 18-Apr-17 12:26:13

Thanks for your reply. Sorry to hear you have experienced the same. It obviously wasn't meant to be this time for me. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now