Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage at 10 weeks now trying again but period from hell this week

(3 Posts)
offroadingtoy Thu 13-Apr-17 15:34:59

Got pregnant on the pill but ended up miscarring at 10weeks as coil was still in as didnt no i was pregnant until too late. Just had my first proper period and omg tummy cramps and back pain is unbearable anyone having there period this week thats also trying to get pregnant? X

ForeverHopeful21 Fri 14-Apr-17 11:41:38

I'm sorry for your loss offroad.
I feel your pain. I was in agony yesterday and seriously considered going to A&E as I was doubled over in pain, couldn't walk, couldn't move ...turns out it was just AF!!
I've been taking paracetamol and ibuprofen every 4 hours. Although this took most of the pain down, I'm still very uncomfortable and didn't get any sleep last night.
I had MC 5 weeks ago at 12 weeks. This is my first period since and it's hell. Strangely there hasn't been much bleeding yet, just a lot of severe cramping and like you said, terrible back pain right down to my bottom. I'm wishing the hours away! x

offroadingtoy Fri 14-Apr-17 19:34:17

Today i have been sick with sickness and diarrhea all day never felt this sick just hope after a night sleep il be better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now