Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Got my first PEAK - husband away.. nooooo

(6 Posts)
Emmastone123 Wed 12-Apr-17 19:53:19

Got my first peak today and haven't had sex since last Friday. Husband away for work. Back tomorrow at lunch time. I feel rubbish and really down in the dumps....Cheer me up people!!!

physicskate Wed 12-Apr-17 21:18:10

Peak means ov in about 24 or more hours. So you're still in with a shout if you pounce when he gets there!

Egg survives up to 24 hours after that too...

Emmastone123 Wed 12-Apr-17 23:52:35

Thanks physics! Fingers crossed! X

EffinElle Wed 12-Apr-17 23:55:07

Sure I read someone that sperm survives for x amount of hours in the body too, you never know it might already have happened smile

lookatthemoon Thu 13-Apr-17 00:00:40

I'm in a similar boat! DH away until Sunday and expecting a peak on Fri/Sat (or earlier!!). Willing myself not to ovulate.

I do have some hope for you though - This also happened in Jan (hubby travels a lot). I'm pretty sure I ovulated the day he got home, we got straight to it and I got a bfp! (Ended up being a chem unfortunately) but i got the bfp really early so it had to have been the 'dtd' the day he arrived home. Made it by the skin of our teeth I think but It can happen! Now I just have to repeat it on Sunday ... Fx for both of us!

Emmastone123 Thu 13-Apr-17 14:08:31

Thanks guys... he's back later today, so I will just pounce!
Sorry to hear about your chem lookatthemoon. I hope this month you get some luck!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now