Talk

Advanced search

So confused

(4 Posts)
Simirent Wed 12-Apr-17 14:30:56

So I just had what I thought was AF on Friday. It was heavy started of pink then red. Saturday it stopped and was spotting pink ever since and that stopped yesterday. Since Friday I have been feeling extremely nauseated and I have been having vivid dreams for well over 1 week. I did a test FRER yesterday and thought I saw a faint line but just passing it as BFN as cannot be sure if it is or not. I'm still feeling nauseated today. Have no idea if Friday was AF or not I was convinced it was but I have never had a one day period before. Maybe I'm over thinking things and I'm not but I have all the symptoms like I am. Anyone been through anything similar to this? I'm so confused.

physicskate Wed 12-Apr-17 15:07:58

A faint line is a positive - test again and the line should be darker.

Sazwest Wed 12-Apr-17 17:11:57

Take another test and post ya pic on here for us to see, even a faint line is a positive. X

Simirent Wed 12-Apr-17 17:49:38

I've took a couple more cheap ones and there negative not even a faint line. Who knows lol. Just going to count that as AF and see what happens. Not going to get my hopes up anymore and do no more testing. If I am only time will tell not going to stress myself out over it anymore. Such a weird one tho. Never had a period that's lasted only one day n spotting for several days after not even brown, pink. So bizzar but maybe I'm just looking to much into it lol. Starting to think I've gone crazy lolconfusedhmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now