Talk

Advanced search

11dpo blues...reassurance please?

(6 Posts)
Bambino90 Tue 11-Apr-17 09:23:13

Hiya,

I've been really hoping this month is our month as we used OPKs for the first time and dtd loads. I've been having twinges and slight aches down there but trying desperately not to symptom spot. I usually get really sore boobs about a week before AF is due but so far...nothing. AF is due on Friday and took a HPT today at 11dpo and NOTHING! sad If we did manage it this month then surely we would see a faint line by now? Feeling really down about it and losing hope for this month. I'm know no one on here can tell me if I am or not but just feel as though I need a bit of love...

Thanks!

WannaBaby2 Tue 11-Apr-17 09:28:18

I know how you feel. I am due AF on Thursday and I just can't bring myself to do a test as I am really doubtful, partly because of miss-timed BD and I have no symptoms but am still holding out hope. I hope you have luck this month and the negative from the test is just because it is too early to pick up enough hormone xxx

Lovechild2016 Tue 11-Apr-17 09:38:51

bambino you aren't out yet! Even with OPK it's hard to pinpoint exact ovulation day (LH surge can be up to 72 hours prior to ovulation) so don't lose hope. Well done on giving it max effort this month.

I had no symptoms with my BFP until at least a week past AF was due so don't reply on symptoms as they are very unpredictable!

Really hope the next few days brings good news for you xxx

Bambino90 Wed 12-Apr-17 10:45:03

Thanks for the kind words flowers I took another test today because I just couldn't resist and another BFN. I hate the 2ww!

Hotpinkangel19 Wed 19-Apr-17 18:21:51

@Bambino90 any updates x

Bambino90 Wed 19-Apr-17 22:20:14

Yeah, wasn't to be this month unfortunately. It's so disheartening isn't it? But fingers crossed for next month x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now