Advanced search

Confused?? Can you have a look please?

(7 Posts)
Hotpinkangel19 Tue 11-Apr-17 05:03:50

Came off Cerazette: 26/2
AF was 23/3
Thought I ov'd around 2-3rd April.
(Dark looking OPK)
Then 7/8th April it started to go dark again.
Bought new OPK's today - blue tests on second photo, darker again!!!! I haven't got a clue what's going on! My darkest OPK was March, so thinking I ov'd on 12-13th March. I don't know what to think 🙁

Oysterbabe Tue 11-Apr-17 07:22:12

The blue tests are all negative. It's normal to always get a line and this can vary in darkness. Many people get a second surge around the time their period is due. The only tests that look close to positive are the middle ones of the green tests.

Hotpinkangel19 Tue 11-Apr-17 08:35:30

Thank you. I didn't know that they could vary in colour, I was worried that I wasn't ovulating and my body kept trying x

Roseandbee Tue 11-Apr-17 08:50:48

Were you testing more than once a day? You can sometimes miss your surge by not testing at the right time of day, I find mine usually show up most in the afternoon not the morning.

Hotpinkangel19 Tue 11-Apr-17 11:25:06

I think I've totally messed up this cycle!!! 🙈 I was testing up to 3 times a day but I never got one positive!!!! I either ovulated on 2-3 April or 7th April.... they were both dark but not positive so I could have missed my surge on either 🙁 my last period started on 23rd March for 5 days, What's the best ovulation calculator to use? X

Simirent Wed 12-Apr-17 18:04:00

I don't use OPK for this reason to bloody confusing trying to figure out a positive from a negative lol confused

Hotpinkangel19 Wed 12-Apr-17 20:30:05

@Simirent I'm hopeless at the OPK's!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now