Talk

Advanced search

Stressed

(6 Posts)
Lyonah Sun 09-Apr-17 20:27:37

Hey everyone....
My stress is now bit on the extreme. I and my partner have been trying for a baby for 7 years...this is our 8th year..last had my period on the 20th of February. Nothing last month...only today do l get to see my period. Am so confused. Its a brownish one for now. What could this really mean. Thought we had it this time. So heartbroken....help please

Eminybob Sun 09-Apr-17 20:32:28

Wow, 7 years. That must be so so hard for you. I'm going out of my mind with stress and it's only been a year.
Have you been to see any doctors? Are your periods often irregular.

Lyonah Sun 09-Apr-17 23:07:09

You have no idea how it has drained the life out of me....months turned into a year and a year eventually graduated to 7...tests were done on both of us and all is well...changed doctors about 5 times for different opinions....but the answer was the same...you are both alright its a matter of time....imagine how that feels...hope it wont be the same with you. All the best

Lyonah Sun 09-Apr-17 23:08:16

No...my periods have been regular....

StrawberryJelly00 Sun 09-Apr-17 23:19:33

I once had no period for 5 months - I think it was down to stress as I wasn't pregnant.

I was going through a very hard time which it seems that you are.

I really hope things get better for you x

Lyonah Sun 09-Apr-17 23:39:46

Thanx strawberry...... what hurts the most is l had given up on trying. We had taken my sisters baby to raise as our own. He is 1 year 9 now. Was so content with my happiness
Only to wake up to this.....wish lt had not happened to start with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now