Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Please help....

(6 Posts)
Hotpinkangel19 Sat 08-Apr-17 10:14:15

Okay, this is my second month off Cerazette, I ovulated last month (I think!) with a +opk on 12/3. Af was 23-28th. I thought I had a +opk on 2/4 so assumed I had passed fertile window, we had unprotected sex last night and I got a nearly positive opk this morning.could someone please look and see what they think? I have the same right sided cramping this morning that I had last month too x

Emma2803 Sat 08-Apr-17 12:38:41

Hi hotpink!! We were around the same time last month, I posted on a different tread you were about opks then, not sure if you remember me. Anyway!! That second one looks quite dark! I would say ovulation will be very soon for you.
I got my positive opk on 10/3 and also on my second month off cerazette, had my af 22/3 and expecting /hoping to ov any time now.
Here's a pic of mine from last night and this morning, the darker is this morning.

WantToGoingTo Sat 08-Apr-17 13:05:46

Hi hot I don't think any of your opks above are positive. But dark one from today looks nearer, test again later this afternoon as may be positive then

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 08-Apr-17 13:17:19

Thank you! @Emma2803 I remember you! We are pretty similar I think, I'm thinking I may be ov soon too, not sure what's going on with the last opk from the 2nd though? Still trying to figure everything out!!!! X

Emma2803 Sat 08-Apr-17 13:35:07

Hmm I'm not too sure what the one from the second would have been? What cycle day were you then? I would definitely keep testing if I were you.
I've done one again this afternoon and a good dark line, will test again tonight but only 6ish strips left!

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 08-Apr-17 13:41:34

Only cycle day 4 or 5?? Just ordered more but on my last 5 now!! Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: