Talk

Advanced search

Please help....

(6 Posts)
Hotpinkangel19 Sat 08-Apr-17 10:14:15

Okay, this is my second month off Cerazette, I ovulated last month (I think!) with a +opk on 12/3. Af was 23-28th. I thought I had a +opk on 2/4 so assumed I had passed fertile window, we had unprotected sex last night and I got a nearly positive opk this morning.could someone please look and see what they think? I have the same right sided cramping this morning that I had last month too x

Emma2803 Sat 08-Apr-17 12:38:41

Hi hotpink!! We were around the same time last month, I posted on a different tread you were about opks then, not sure if you remember me. Anyway!! That second one looks quite dark! I would say ovulation will be very soon for you.
I got my positive opk on 10/3 and also on my second month off cerazette, had my af 22/3 and expecting /hoping to ov any time now.
Here's a pic of mine from last night and this morning, the darker is this morning.

WantToGoingTo Sat 08-Apr-17 13:05:46

Hi hot I don't think any of your opks above are positive. But dark one from today looks nearer, test again later this afternoon as may be positive then

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 08-Apr-17 13:17:19

Thank you! @Emma2803 I remember you! We are pretty similar I think, I'm thinking I may be ov soon too, not sure what's going on with the last opk from the 2nd though? Still trying to figure everything out!!!! X

Emma2803 Sat 08-Apr-17 13:35:07

Hmm I'm not too sure what the one from the second would have been? What cycle day were you then? I would definitely keep testing if I were you.
I've done one again this afternoon and a good dark line, will test again tonight but only 6ish strips left!

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 08-Apr-17 13:41:34

Only cycle day 4 or 5?? Just ordered more but on my last 5 now!! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now